Monday, October 24, 2011

Typographic Journey




































I took a walk from the intersection of Lafayette and Prospect, took a right on Prospect, a left on Kenilworth, left on Farwell, left on Windsor, and back down prospect to Lafayette. When I started it was cloudy and looked like rain, it was drizzling shortly after I started and turned into a pretty steady rain halfway through. While I was walking I saw many cars both parked on the sides of the streets and driving by. I also saw lots of people walking and biking on the sidewalks, shopping, exercising, smoking, etc. I tried to keep track of the number of people and bikers, which landmarks I walked by and at what times, as well as recording the times the rain started and the amount of rain. I recorded sounds, smells, and temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment