Monday, October 24, 2011

Typographic Journey






For the typographic journey, me, Kierston, and Joel took a journey deep into the woods behind my mom's house to a secret quarry. It had just rained a little, so the air was very crisp and fresh. The loudest noise we heard were the rustling leaves as we walked. Some of the things that I want to research further is the affect the water from the quarry has on the land around it. The land seems to be fairly soft. We see trees everyday, but being in the woods makes me think about how each other the trees help each other stay up. Their trunks stand alone but their branches all mesh together. I want to research more about the communication between trees using their branches and their roots.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you decided to research more about, it was pretty creepy in the woods!!

    ReplyDelete