Sunday, October 23, 2011

Journey Reflection

My journey today was pretty interesting. I never realized how loud and busy my neighborhood was. It seemed like every ten steps there was something new. After awhile I had to select things to write down. I couldn’t stop every time I heard a bird or else I would have never gotten home. I was walking on the back roads and there was still a lot going on. The way I recorded my journey was by the steps. So all of the entries I made had a correlating number for what step I was at. That definitely made it more difficult because I was stopping every ten feet to write something down. You don’t noticed how loud of a place you live in until you actually listen for it. There are a lot of weird things in the city but if you don’t look for them you would never know that they were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment