Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jenni's Shoes

Jenni’s got a tough heart
a perfect complexion but she’s covered in scars.
She’s rolled herself a cigarette.
She hasn’t met the one who can save her just yet.
But she thinks she’s got a green prince.
Mascara and stilettos, whips and chains ever since.
She walks into the back room.
He’s coming for you, yeah he’s coming for you.

Shoot up with some white.
Fuck me red. Fuck me blue.
Gimme green, so obscene.
Just go and leave me bleeding.

Shoot up with some white.
Scrub me red. Scrub me blue.
Got that green, so obscene.
It doesn’t stop the bleeding.

Jenni’s got a long night.
The only way to sleep is to believe her own lies.
But mama’s sleepin’ better now.
Her Jenny made them plenty, but she doesn’t know how.
She gazes into empty eyes
staring into darkness but she doesn’t realize.
Would you call yourself a heroine?
That triggers lookin’ bigger, Jenni will you give in?

(Run)

No comments:

Post a Comment