Monday, October 24, 2011

Journey












I took a very nice bike ride from my house (1545 E Irving Pl) to the Lakefront Brewery (1872 Commerce St). Every few min I would pull over take some pictures and write down some observations. While I was traveling on my bike to the brewery I ran into some really cool stuff. Not only was it a beautiful day with a bright blue sky, great sunlight, and it wasn’t too windy. But I saw three preying mantis’s, two homeless guys, cool architecture, and some sweet nature. Most of the sounds I heard were coming from the streets (trucks, people, kids). However when I was down by the river there I could hear things like rustling leaves and such. It was really tranquil. When I finally got to the brewery I observed it from the commerce street viaduct bridge. It was fun to watch the workers put things in trucks with their forklifts while half drunken patrons take pictures of the historic building while local commuters drive by in their cars. After finishing up some final notes and pictures I rode my bike home.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! That is a very cool bridge, it's such an awesome spot over there, with all the cool new condos and such

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude did you take any pics of the praying mantises?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i got some pics of the bugs. they were huge!

    ReplyDelete