Monday, October 24, 2011

My journey...

My journey took place on Saturday 10/22 at Vermont park in Mequon, WI. I chose this place for my journey because I am familiar with its landmarks, yet I never paid close attention to sounds and surroundings. The sounds included barking of dogs, geese honking, bird singing, crying of newborn baby, laughing and screaming of little children, the wind, lake breeze, crunching of dry leaves and grass under feet, tree leaves rustling in the wind, sound of flying frisbee, driving cars, people biking, squeaking of swings, bee buzzing, coughing, toy airplane buzzing, people playing tennis, people talking, walking on gravel. Smells included the smell of dry leaves and grass, smell of burning leaves on bonfire, dogs and gasoline from cars. Landmarks at the park are two children playgrounds, tennis court, soccer field, baseball field, picnic areas, resting areas with restrooms, parking lots, walking paths, coniferous tree forest, Michigan lake, cliff over the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment