Sunday, December 4, 2011

Neverland

So my idea was to package Neverland. I did some research (aka I looked it up on wikipedia ;) ha) and I found a quote while I was reading that said "a child's mind would resemble a map of Neverland, with no boundaries at all." this really stuck with me for some reason. SO I started thinking about what no boundaries meant.

side thought: I wanted it to be some sort of puzzle because you can't just go to Neverland, the idea being that you have to be imaginative to get to it

did some exploring and found this:




the possibilities are endless.

did some more research on flexagons and found this:


I dont know if this could count as a package? technically you are opening and closing it when you play with it right? ....... right? ......anyone?

I also thought about nested origami boxes.. I don't know. Let me know what you guys think.

thanks,
shell

No comments:

Post a Comment